Welcome to An Acre in the City!
Hello, fellow adventurers! I'm Teresa, a Michigan native with a wanderlust as vast as the Great Lakes.
I've traveled to all 50 States in the USA and have a travel bucket list that I continue to whittle down. I've got less than 100 US National Park Service Sites and only nine state capitols left to visit.
You can read more about my journey in my about me section.
Newest Blog Posts
- 15 Best National Park Sites to Explore in Tennessee
- Enjoy Scenic Views at Log Slide Overlook at Pictured Rocks
- 14 Best Beaches Near Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- Ultimate Guide on How to Make a Travel Bucket List
- Top 13 Unforgettable Things to Do in Put-in-Bay, Ohio
- 20 Things to Do in Port Clinton, Ohio: Your Ultimate Guide
- Hiking to Baskins Creek Falls: Great Smoky Mountains
- Best Scenic Drives in the Smoky Mountains National Park
- 17 Best Waterfalls at Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 50+ Underrated Summer Travel Ideas in the US 2024
- The Best Way to see Spray Falls at Pictured Rocks
- Discover Sable Falls at Pictured Rocks in Michigan